jeudi, mai 24, 2007

Wishbone...




Well, well, well... as promised, here is the beginning of the massive blogging manoeuvres to come...
Hope you'll enjoy it, some inking exercises that turned to a tribute and a gift to this great artist.
(and especially to this artwork, one of my favourites, soooooooo far!!^^)
I would like to thank you all for the highly appreciated comments on the previous post!! (baci, Hachi! ^^)
take care.

4 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

Ohlala, il cartonne le premier tonton...
ce noir et blanc... T__T

Laura Braga a dit…

Hi Anders,
Like always your pictures are amazing. I love the colors of the second one and it remembers me a certain image!!! Eh-eh-eh!!!

Laura:)

Jared Shear a dit…

I love the pose on that top image...very dynamic!

Anonyme a dit…

oh ,c'est nono........
le p'tit robot!!